Monday 17 January 2022

Jasprit Bumrah Press Conference Ahead of ODIs vs South Africa: Virat Kohli’s Role to India’s Playing XI; Things That Could be Revealed

 Jasprit Bumrah on press conference

Virat Kohli Test captaincy:

It's an individual choice and we regard that. I made my Test debut under him. He will continue to contribute in an influential position. He will continue to give his bits of feedbacks. Clearly, we were told in a group meeting before he openly declared.


Test captaincy dream

Offered the chance, I will get a kick out of the chance to have that. However, it isn't something I pursue.


IND versus SA LIVE: Big alleviation for Team India, Jasprit Bumrah affirms, 'Mohammed Siraj fit to play first ODI'

On my bad habit captaincy:

I will help however much I can. Will assist KL with field setting. I won't be taking any strain of the additional obligation. Everybody needs to assume liability. I will contribute in any case I can. At the point when I came in as a bowler, I used to pose a great deal of inquiries. Consequently, when youths come in, I like to respond to them as I can likewise gain from their bits of feedbacks.


Mohammed Siraj

He is rehearsing with us now. Ideally, it remains as such.


Initiative change:

It doesn't actually influences me. It is regarding how everybody in the gathering is tending to the change. Everybody will contribute all that can be expected. Collectively, we are positive and anxious to contribute.

IND versus SA LIVE: Big help for Team India, Jasprit Bumrah affirms, 'Mohammed Siraj fit to play first ODI'

ODI WC plans

Clearly, the arrangements will start 2023 WC at the top of the priority list. Be that as it may, vision is to give significance to every series.


IND versus SA LIVE: Big alleviation for Team India, Jasprit Bumrah affirms, 'Mohammed Siraj fit to play first ODI'

India Squad: KL Rahul (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Venkatesh Iyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, Rishabh Pant, Ishan Kishan, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Prasidh Krishna, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Siraj, Jayant Yadav, Navdeep Saini

No comments:

Post a Comment

India vs England 3rd odi match preview

 India vs England 3rd odi match was crucial to both teams. It was prestige problem to Home side of England cricket and also testing the capt...