Tuesday 22 February 2022

Ebadot Hossain 'surprised' after receiving ODI call

 Bangladesh pacer Ebadot Hossain conceded that he was 'shocked' to get a call-up to the ODI crew however added that he is anticipating snatch the open door against Afghanistan during the forthcoming three-match ODI series, booked to begin from February 23 at Chattogram.

Ebadot, who is labeled as a Test trained professional, was one of the four uncapped players picked in the crew for the Afghanistan series. The selectors have picked Ebadot as Taskin Ahmed's reinforcement considering he just finished his restoration for the back injury that administered him out of the just closed Bangladesh Premier League.

Ebadot had gotten six wickets in five games in that opposition at an economy pace of 7.61. "To be straightforward I was shocked to get a bring in the ODIs," Ebadot said. "I will attempt to progress admirably assuming that I get an opportunity. I have played around 11 List A matches so I realize what should be finished.

"I was certain from the New Zealand series and conveyed that trust in BPL too and presently anticipating convey it in the series against Afghanistan. In Tests I need to bowl in a similar region while here it is very unique and presently my significant center is to adjust to it (white-ball design) as fast as could really be expected. However, I really want to utilize the new ball well."

Both the groups have arrived at Chattogram to get ready for the series in spite of the fact that they chose not to prepare on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

India vs England 3rd odi match preview

 India vs England 3rd odi match was crucial to both teams. It was prestige problem to Home side of England cricket and also testing the capt...